Sunday, March 27, 2005

Sales of Aleve Drop

Recently the National Institute of Health reported that 50% of people who take Aleve on a regular basis risk the possibility of a heart attack. Researchers say that taking Aleve could cause heart failure and even strokes. If this is beginning to be such a huge deal, which is obviously is, why do stores still sell it. The sales of Aleve have to be going down, because I have heard of this problem more than one time. I am actually quite upset that this study came out in the open because I used to take Aleve all the time after baseball games. It somewhat scares me now to think of how I used to get sore and just pop two Aleve every day before class or the game. To be quite honest, I will miss Aleve being on the shelves, and I may even shed a tear or two.

No comments: