Thursday, December 01, 2005

Ski

Finally the ski season is approaching. I've started researching season pass and single day ticket prices at some of the area ski resorts and have noticed how the prices are generally the same in the midwest area no matter what state, Ohio, PA, WV, or the size of the resort. But I also know that out west, a single day ticket is sometimes twice as much as these resorts. I'm betting it has to do with the quality of skiing and the size of the resorts out there. Personally, I've been to Perfect North, Indiana and Mad River, Ohio, which both are pretty beginner hills. I've also been to Timberline, WV which is a slight step up from the previous two. None of those compare to Mammoth Mountain, CA which boastst the largest ski resort in the nation and a ski season from late October to Late June! I was just curious as to who else enjoys skiing and where you've found the best carving for your buck.

No comments: