Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Apple is still doing solid

Apple profits rose more than investors thought. Apple revenues this quarter were 3.24 billion dollars, a 70 percent increase from last quarter. The ipod accounted for 30 percent of Apples revenues. Now what I am supprised about is that people just can't get enough of the ipod. How would ever have thought, a couple of years ago, that Apple would have been back because of a music player. The forcast for the company is a dip in the Companies stock but I wonder if apple has something up there selve to prevent this from happening.

1 comment:

Morgan K said...

I agree, I was also surprised in apples' come back. However, I do see the dip in profits happeneing soon. It took them how long for the ipod to come out after they started to dissapear in the first place. But who knows, they may surprise us yet again.