Saturday, April 23, 2005

4/20 sparks debate for annual CU celebration

At the University of Colorado-Boulder, students gathered on Ferrand Field to smoke marijuana. This is crazy... The school didn't do anything about it and the local police were around to make sure nothing went out of control. I am in shock, I wish our school did something like that... Just kidding. I am happy with Do Dah Day, which was for the most part very simialar. I am just surprised because marijuana is illegal and alcohol is not. Do you agree with CU to allow this type of celebration? It is not like marijuana is helping their economy. I don't know how they are in Colorado but in Florida smoking marijuana is very illegal and one can get arrested for doing it, even on 4/20.

3 comments:

Morgan K said...

More than likely, something will take place in order to take care of everything that happened on 4/20. I agree with the previous doo dah comments, about drinking is illegal for SOME, but pot is illegal for ALL.

Anonymous said...

Dude you guys need to chill out. Smoking herb is a healthy and fun thing. I happened to be at Ferrand FEild on 4/20 and it is a chance for collage students to meet and talk, but mostly smoke herb. Buffs Rule

Anonymous said...

WEED RULES MOTHA FUCKERS