Monday, April 10, 2006

Are Mac computers really taking over Window computers?

No one would have ever thought Mac computers can install Windows operating systems. Just think having images of Windows running on Mac computers. This was never an opinion a few years ago. There has always been two types of computers Macs or Windows. Many people believe this could be huge a turn for PC users.
I have used Windows through my whole life till I hit college. A Mac itself is more superior because of it's durability, less pron to malware attacks, powerful, and stable. I haven't had one single problem with my computer since I have got it and it has been 3 years since I got it. As a Mac owner I have to say that Macs are amazing computers. You just have to experience one for yourself.
There are a lot of Window users that have invested hundreds to thousands of dollars in software designed for Window computers. Which means buying a Mac back then meant re-buying and relearning a new set of programs. This is no longer a problem because the new Macs can now read Windows programs. Which makes the transition from a Windows to a Mac very easy.With this new program gives no reason not to switch computers.
This new break threw for Apple can their market share. People who use to prefer Windows will now experience an Apple computer. They will see all the Mac's features that Windows do not have and more with the new program which allows Macs to view Windows images. Having people switch over to Macs means less people buying Windows which means the other computer companies like Dell are losing revenue. The transition to a Mac from a Window is not so easy because it means buying a new computer (the new Mac). Everybody knows that Macs are a bit more expensive then Windows but Macs have more features then Windows.
I have used Windows through my whole life till I hit college. A Mac itself is more superior because of it's durability, less pron to malware attacks, powerful, and stable. I haven't had one single problem with my computer since I have got it and it has been 3 years since I got it. As a Mac owner I have to say that Macs are amazing computers. You just have to experience one for yourself.

1 comment:

Greg Delemeester said...

There hasn't "always been two types of computers" (i.e., Macs and Windows). Of course you are referring to the operating system and not the hardware (there are plenty of hardware producers: Dell, Gateway, HP, etc.). In terms of operating systems, there are alternatives to the Big Two. Have you heard of Linux? Linux is freely available over the internet. How about BeOS?

(Jen, remember to use the spell-check feature of Blogger...it makes it easier to read your writing.)